New fish items on the Wienerschnitzel menu in time for Lent | News
For those fish lovers out there this is the update for you. Wienerschnitzel is offering their “UnDER the Sea Trio” for a limited time.
There will be three new dining options on the menu - the Sea Dog, the Fish Wrap and Fish ‘n Chips.
All are made with Alaskan Pollock fillets and will be available now through April 7, at participating locations in Tucson.
These are a must try for those abstaining from eating meat during Lent, as well as any other fish loving fans out there.
“UnDER the Sea Trio” menu items are as follows:
- Sea Dog: Alaskan Pollock fish fillet, creamy tartar sauce and crunchy lettuce tucked in a warm bun.
- Fish Wrap: Fish fillet, creamy salsa and crunchy lettuce wrapped in a steamed flour tortilla.
- Fish ‘n Chips: Two flaky fish fillets atop a heaping serving of piping hot fries, served with a side of creamy tartar sauce.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pima County Health Department restarts TB testing today
- TPD still searching for suspect in east side convenience store stabbing
- 'All clear' given on possible hazmat situation at Cherrybell post office
- Thousands of TUSD high school students to graduate May 23
- Public comment period for ADOT’s five-year program wrapping up
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’