There’s still time to register for spring classes at PCC | News
It is not too late to register for the spring semester at Pima Community College.
While classes for the traditional 16-week spring 2013 semester at Pima Community College start today, there is still time to register for classes until January 22.
For those looking to start their college education, maybe finish one, or even just pick up a class that catches your interest, PCC has the class for you.
PCC offers university transfer and occupational education programs in classes offered in the evening, on weekends, year-round, in traditional classroom settings, online, in web-classroom hybrids, and in semester-long or accelerated formats. The College also offers two eight-week sessions during the spring semester.
For more information, go to www.pima.edu, call the Information Center at 206-4500 or visit one of the six campuses:
- Community Campus, 401 N.Bonita Ave.
- Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz
- Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave.
- East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road
- Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road
- West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road