Tucson Police Department creates a PSA on intersections | News
Tucson Police Department’s Traffic Enforcement Division, has partnered with Channel 12 to produce a public service announcement about intersections.
This PSA is to help drivers to know exactly what legally constitutes an intersection, in relation to the Traffic Safety Camera Program, and routine patrol enforcement.
Per Arizona Revised Statutes – an intersection is the area within the prolongation of the lateral curb line at the junction of two or more roadways. To many drivers this is hard to understand, so the PSA was created.
There is an English (top video) and Spanish (bottom video) version available linked to this page.
For further questions regarding the PSA, please contact Lieutenant Elise Souter at (520)837-7254.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures