Deadline to register to vote getting closer | News
If you have not registered to vote yet, you should think about doing it within the next couple of weeks. The Pima County Recorder’s Office is reminding voters the cut-off for registration is October 9 at midnight.
A new voter registration form must be completed by anyone who has done any of the following:
- moved (even if it is just to a new apartment in the same complex)
- changed their name since last registration
- new Pima County resident
- changing their party affiliation.
Forms may be picked up at the Pima County Recorder’s Office, any Arizona DMV branch, all post offices and libraries, political party headquarters, and city/town halls.
The Recorder’s office also has online registration at their website www.recorder.pima.gov and download a form to complete and mail in, or click on the ‘EZVOTER’ for the online, MVD voter registration system. Or access the site directly at www.servicearizona.com.
For more information voters may call the Pima County Recorder’s off at 724-4330; out of town resident may call 1-800-775-7462 ext. 4330
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Thousands of TUSD high school students prepare to graduate
- Arizona falls short in new study on drownings and pool safety
- Pima County Health Department restarts TB testing today
- TPD still searching for suspect in east side convenience store stabbing
- 'All clear' given on possible hazmat situation at Cherrybell post office
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’