Get Used to the Idea of Bug Grub | News
What do you think? Will you be eating any bugs in the near future?
UA alumnus Patrick Crowley and three of his friends have launched Chapul Bars, a company that grinds crickets, cultivated to feed pets, into a flour that is used to make food for humans. Each 50-gram bar contains 7 grams of protein. The company is developing recipes to make insects palatable.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures