How to Cook Mexican Rice | News
This sounds like such a yummy dish!
Mexican Rice, which is ubiquitous throughout Mexico in homes and restaurants, is often called "Spanish Rice" in the USA. But it does not exist as such anywhere in Spain; the only thing it has in common with Spain is the language spoken in both countries. It is generally served as a side dish as part of the main course, and it is not usually spicy.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures