PACC offering special adoption fee for Valentine's Day | Events
Looking for a truly unique gift for your Valentine? Is your Valentine an animal lover and looking for a ‘fur’ ever friend? Stop by the Pima Animal Care Center and give them a look.
From now until February 17 PACC is offering a special $14 adoption fee for any pet; included in the fee is micro-chipping; vaccinations and spaying or neutering. There is an additional fee of $15 for dogs over the age of three months.
PACC is open noon to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends, and is located at 4000 N. Silverbell Road.
If you aren’t able to adopt, PACC could always use donations of treats, food, and maybe even your time.
“Valentines Day is one day devoted to love, but these animals will be able to providelove 365 days a year,” said Kim Janes, the Manager of PACC, in a recent news release. “You’re not only gaining a loyal companion, but you’re also giving the ultimate gift of the heart – saving a life.”
For more on PACC go online to www.pima.gov/animalcare
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Thousands of TUSD high school students prepare to graduate
- Arizona falls short in new study on drownings and pool safety
- Pima County Health Department restarts TB testing today
- TPD still searching for suspect in east side convenience store stabbing
- 'All clear' given on possible hazmat situation at Cherrybell post office
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’