St. Mary’s Road – I-10 to Church Avenue improvements | Events
This is the first in a series of traffic alerts for the Downtown Links – St. Mary’s Road/6th Street, I-10 to Church Avenue Improvement project.
Beginning at 6 a.m. on November 26, the contractor will begin waterline relocation along St. Mary’s Road between westbound I-10 frontage road and Church Avenue.
Traffic traveling through the area will be restricted to a single lane in both directions, with a center turn lane. Over the next several months traffic will be moved between the east and west bound lanes of travel in order to complete work in the area.
The following will be accessible during construction:
- North/south travel on Granada Avenue through the St. Mary’s Road intersection will be available at all times during the waterline installation work.
- Travel along the westbound frontage road will not be impacted by this temporary restriction.
- Access to Davis Elementary School will be maintained at all times.
- Access to side streets will be maintained throughout most of the construction activity.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District