Santa to make an early appearance at International Wildlife Museum | Events
Santa is arriving early to the Tucson area, join him this weekend at the International Wildlife Museum. The museum is celebrating the holiday season with its "Winter Wildlife" theme for December.
Holiday decorations will adorn the entire museum. Fun scavenger hunts and crafts focused on winter loving animals and their habitats will be showcased each weekend.
This Saturday, December 15, Santa Claus will be making a special appearance for picture taking from 5p.m. to 7 p.m. Also the weatherman has guaranteed snow flurries from the North Pole for this special occasion. Also included will be crafts, games and prizes along with Tucson's Food Truck Roundup.
Admission prices are: $8 for adults; $6 for seniors (62 and over) and military (with ID); $3 for children ages 4 to 12; and free for children ages 3 and under. Museum members are admitted free.
The museum is located at 4800 W. Gates Pass Road, five miles west of I-10 on Speedway Boulevard. For more details please call (520) 629-0100 Ext 385 or go online to www.thewildlifemuseum.org.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures