UA Football shuttle service provided by Sun Tran | Events
Sun Tran is offering their UA Football shuttle service this Saturday and for the next three games. (Dates and times to follow). The shuttle boarding location has again returned to Hi Corbett Field. You can board the bus there and unload on 6th Street just steps from the entrance.
Passengers for the shuttle can park and ride from Hi Corbett Field, and are encouraged to park on the east side of the baseball field. Riders should be prepared for long lines and wait times.
Round trip, full fare will be $3, while round trip half fares will be $1.50 for seniors (65 years of age or older, persons with disabilities and Medicare Cardholders. Children five and under ride for free.
Shuttles will begin departing for the game two hours before game time, and will run continuously until kick-off. Riders can start boarding the bus for the return to Hi Corbett Field. Buses will run for 45 minutes after the game ends.
For more information go online to www.suntran.com or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520)792-9222.
The shuttle service will be available for the following home games:
- October 20 – University of Washington – 7 p.m.
- October 27 – USC – 12:30 p.m.
- November 10 – Colorado – TBA
- November 23 – Arizona State – 8 p.m.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures