Blue Ribbon Event at Thoroughbred Nissan this weekend | Events
Tucson Blue Ribbon Events is inviting all of Tucson down to help honor children that are in foster care and the families who love them.
There will be food and drinks and events for the whole family to enjoy. From facepainting and jumping castles to a 'choo-choo' train and video game trailer. There will be cotton candy and popcorn and snowcones! An iPod, Kindle and several other items will be raffled off. For the older kids there will be a DJ and for those little ones who love clowns there will be M.T. Pockets, the clown.
A special speaking event will be followed by a balloon release to honor each child that is in foster care right now in the Pima County area. Tables with information about foster care and adoption, as well as a gallery of Tucson children that are awaiting their 'forever' family, will be set up.
For more information about this event please visit the website at http://tucsonblueribbonevent.com. There will be free parking available with a shuttle service.
WHEN: May 5 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Thoroughbred Nissan (5163 E. 22nd Street, between 22nd and Swan)
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District