Bullying Prevention events happening in Tucson | Events
The Fund for Civility, Respect and Understanding in collaboration with a number of other organizations including the Aurora Foundation of Southern Arizona, Jewish Community Center, Loft Cinema, YWCA, SIWOR, Holman Fraiser, LLC and the Center for Community Dialogue are presenting a series of events for National Bullying Prevention Month.
“The goals or the Fund for Civility’s, End of Bullying Project are to provide educational tools, resources and interventions to reduce bullying and to foster networking between organizations and individuals engaged in bullying prevention and intervention throughout the lifespan.” said Jennie Grabel Executive Director of the Fund for Civility in a recent news release, “We feel that this array of events helps support both of these goals.”
Submit* the Documentary: a film about the reality of cyberbullying; expert panel with filmmaker to follow
- WHEN: Thursday October 10, at 6:30 p.m.
- WHERE: The Loft Cinema, 3233 E. Speedway Blvd.
- COST: Youth 18 years and under are free
End of Bullying Task Force meeting - Educational Presentation: “Roots of Empathy”
- WHEN: Thursday October 17, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- WHERE: CPSA Training Center, 2502 N. Dodge Blvd.
Sexual Harassment/Bullying: Prevention and Response Workshop
- WHEN: Saturday October 19, 9 a.m. to noon
- WHERE: YWCA Tucson, 525 N. Bonita Ave.
Please RSVP to (520) 884-7810 or www.ywcatucson.org
Workplace bullying in Tucson – What issues are we facing?
- WHEN: October 23 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- WHERE: Pima Community College Downtown, Amethyst Room
For more information https://workplacebullyingintucson.eventbrite.com