Holiday Monday delays trash and recycling by a day | Environment
Both residential and commercial trash and recycling will be on the holiday schedule for Monday, to honor Presidents Day. There will be no trash or recycling pickup on Monday; all residential and commercial customers will have their services delayed by one day during the holiday week.
To find out more on holiday schedules go online to www.tucsonaz.gov/esd or on your smart phone download the free ‘my waste’ app.
The Los Reales landfill will be open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., but the City offices will be closed on Monday.
Customers will be able to leave a message for Environmental Services Customer Service at 791-3171 or submit a service request at www.tucsonaz.gov/esd, and they will be contacted no later than the next business day.
Customer service will be available on Saturday, February 23 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures