Local tax preparation company is offering extended hours | Business
All Tucson locations of Jackson Hewitt Tax Service are open extra hours to accommodate both new and returning customers.
“Since this year’s tax season was delayed later than we have ever seen before,” said Gustavo Alcantar, Area Manager, of Tucson Jackson Hewitt, in a recent news release, “taxpayers are starting to rush into offices to get their tax refunds, which they very much depend on each year. Our extended hours are designed to help the many filers who are eager to complete their returns, as well as answer any questions they may have as a result of this year’s changing tax laws. We won't leave until the last client leaves.”
The District Office located at 3995 E. Grant Rd., Tucson, 85712 will be open from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday – Friday (9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Sunday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday).
For more information, or to make an appointment, call 520-320-1040.
To help get ready, Alcantar recommends that taxpayers have all necessary tax documents together. Jackson Hewitt provides an online checklist of items needed for filing a tax return, so filers know what they need to bring with them.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures