Third annual holiday decorated window contest | Business
2nd Saturday is again sponsoring their Decorated Window Contest, and everyone downtown is invited to participate!
There will be three judges that will be walking around during the 2nd Saturday December 8 event, with the winners being announced later that evening at the Scott St. Stage.
Prizes for the winners are:
- First place – Two airline tickets anywhere in the U.S.
- Second place - $1,000 worth of advertising from KXCI
- Most Creative - $150 gift certificate at their favorite downtown restaurant
- Best use of Humor - $100 gift certificate at their favorite downtown restaurant
There are no rules to what you can use to decorate, anything from lights, paint and even wreaths. As long as is depicts the holiday spirit you want to portray.
To be included in the judging you must email email@example.com and have your name added to the list for judging.
Those who wish to participate must have their windows decorated no later than December 1.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures