Upgrade at Tucson Water may affect website services | Business
Tucson Water’s main office (310 W. Alameda street) will be undergoing a major electrical upgrade tomorrow at 6 p.m. through Monday at 6 a.m. This upgrade may result in intermittent delays in the online services being available on its website.
Access may be limited to the following activities: Viewing a utility account, making a payment online, sending an e-mail to Tucson Water, etc.
Those who encounter these problems are asked to wait a little while and try again. All systems are expected to be back online and working normally by October 22.
Also during this time access to the building and the underground parking will not be available.
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures