City of Tucson to hold tax and license workshops | Business
Are you a new business owner and are wondering about taxes and licensing? The City of Tucson Finance Department is hosting two workshops on rights and responsibilities for ‘Transaction Privilege (Sales) Taxation.
Representatives will be answering questions and written materials (to find out on your own) will be made available. There will also be samples of tax records, worksheets, as well as an explanation of monthly returns. Example returns can also be completed. If you plan on attending it is recommended that you bring a calculator and a pencil with you.
The workshops are free and open to the public. To register for the event send an email to Taxpayer-Education@tucsonaz.gov or call (520) 791-4681. When you register (make your reservation) you need to specify which activities and subjects you are interested in reviewing.
**RETAIL – July 24 from 10:30 a.m. to Noon at Murphy-Wilmot Library (530 N. Wilmot Road)
**CONTRACTING – July 31 from 10:30 a.m. to Noon at Murphy-Wilmot Library (530 N. Wilmot Road)
Top Downtown Tucson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District