Tucson Metro Chamber honors Copper Cactus Award winners | Business
The Tucson Metro Chamber announced the 13 award winners of the prestigious Copper Cactus Awards on September 27. The Tucson Metro Chamber Copper Cactus Awards presented by Wells Fargo celebrates the accomplishments and innovation of Southern Arizona’s locally owned small businesses.
“Tonight we celebrate small business. And, in doing so, we recognize outstanding local companies and individuals that truly embody the virtues of successful entrepreneurialism” said Kurt Wadlington, Tucson Metro Chamber chairman of the board, in a recent news release about the awards.
The award recipients were selected by a panel of judges from 46 finalists and hundreds of nominees.
The 2013 Copper Cactus Awards winners are:
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF ARIZONA BEST PLACE TO WORK
- 1 to 30 employees: BodyCentral Physical Therapy
- 31 to 75 employees: Maximum Impact Physical Therapy
- 76 to 250 employees: Cottonwood Tucson
COX BUSINESS GROWTH
- 1 to 30 employees: Micro Import Services
- 31 to 75 employees: ProActive Physical Therapy
- 76 to 250 employees: Realty Executives Tucson Elite
EL RIO COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER COMMUNITY SERVICE
- 1 to 30 employees: Goodmans Interior Structures
- 31 to 75 employees: Horizon Moving Systems
- 76 to 250 employees: CAID Industries
NEXTRIO INNOVATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- 1 to 30 employees: SmileMore Dental
- 31 to 75 employees: 4D Technology Corporation
- 76 to 250 employees: AGM Container Controls, Inc.
SCF ARIZONA SMALL BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR
- Sue Reynolds, Shear Expressions
Hundreds gathered at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa to honor the 46 finalists. In addition to Wells Fargo, the Tucson Metro Chamber Copper Cactus Awards were supported by co-sponsors Casino Del Sol Resort & Conference Center and Intuit.